Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Husband's Pet... a poem


~~~~~~~~~~~

Animals are such agreeable friends –
they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.

~ George Eliot
English novelist (1819 - 1880)

                              BONUS QUESTION: What was George Eliot’s real name?

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My Husband's Pet
By:Michelle R...aka Naila Moon of the Grey Wolf

My husband has a pet
He really is quite big
He tries to give him baths
But all his pet wants to do is dig.

His pet has torn up my carpets
And ate the curtains too
His pet wakes the neighbors
What is a wife to do?

My husband loves his pet
Which makes him quite giddy
But if he does not do something soon
To clean up all the mess
My husband may find himself sleeping on the sofa
So I can get some rest!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice & a bit funny. Reread your last paragraph though I think you need to change a letter or something. heheheh Very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Naila! I'll share this with Princess Nagger in the morning! :)

    ReplyDelete