Monday, August 24, 2020

Double Decker Woes by Michelle H. #SepiaSaturday #FlashFliction


Oh, I am so late, so, so late. It figures the bus is crowed. Maybe I can get a seat up top. Why oh, why did my meeting have to go on so long? She'll forgive me for being late. I wonder what we will have for dinner?

At least Mr. Giles liked my art work. Hopefully, I can start the project before the baby comes. Margaret has not been on the nest too long, it is possible.  Maybe I should design something for the nursery. Yes, she would like that.

Oh, this bus! Where did all these people come from anyway? We aren't on holiday.
I have to purchase a ticket. Wallet, wallet, where is my wallet? Oh yes, it is in the case with my drawings.

Get it together man! I won the project and have a baby coming, but the pressure, it is already killing me. I can do this. I know I can!

But, first, I need to get on the damnable bus!

---------------------
NOTE: The photo is not mine and is a prompt for this piece of fiction that is. This is my first entry for a series I found called, Sepia Saturday. I hope you enjoyed the flash fiction. ~Michelle H. 8/24/2020
All rights reserved.
--------------------
More double deckers: Look at these racing ones! I do not know who to credit the photo to. It was found on Pinterest.


3 comments:

  1. Oooh this is the first piece of flash fiction I have read Michelle. Welcome to Sepia Saturday! Those racing double decker buses look manic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Isn't that crazy? I had to just post that photo.

      Delete
  2. Oh definitely "Welcome"! Glad to have you aboard - hopefully as a regular 'rider'! Liked your post very much and the picture of the racing double-decker buses is a gas. :)

    ReplyDelete